Monday, February 16, 2009

Many happy returns

I am happy to announce that Austin feels like home now..... and while I enjoyed my boyfriends family reunion I was so excited to make it back to my house. My own bed, Lorelei having a crib to sleep in, cats to cuddle. I think the baby is happy to have floor time again. She barely ever went five minutes without someone picking her up there.

I came down with some kind of mild version of the flu when we first got there- had a fever, chills, body aches, the works. Luckily I got over it quickly and it seems that no one else caught it. There's tons of family pictures for me to go through, and Lorelei got a pretty black walnut box handmade by her great grandfather, and a quilt where the squares were made by her great great grandmother, and assembled by her great grandmother. There's a lot of greats in there!

Now, I just need to catch up on the internets and relax and recharge a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like she is a big hit with the family, as she should be!

    And LOVE that pic of her up top. Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete