Wednesday, November 24, 2010

25 Things I am thankful for -- part 2

19. A nice back yard -- the toddler can get her fill of nature in a secure, friendly place
 where I don't even have to get out of jammies to take her. If she wants to frolic naked, it's not a big deal.


18. Cat litter boxes. To have cats without these would be unpleasant indeed

17. Thrift stores. I may not always find what I'm looking for, but a few trips and I will for sure be able to add to my basic wardrobe
As a plus, the clothes are preshrunk, AND I'm being "green" by not buying new.

16. Tissues. It's cold and allergy season in Toddlerville.

15. My car. It's little, it's old, it's got a ton of miles on it, but it's still running
 fine and gets me out on the days I can't stand another moment in the house with the girls.
Sometimes it even takes me out all by my lonesome! Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment