Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sick sick sick

I had some pink eye the other day and I was really hoping it was just from how much we had a fire going over M's Christmas vacation. It got worse though and it's for real a head cold now.

Not much I can take for it since I'm nursing, though this chicken Minnestrone soup I made today with a liberal sprinkle of cayenne pepper in it seems to help some.

I guess I have to cancel the play date I was going to host on Monday. Even if I'm feeling better- which I doubt- there is no way I will get the house as picked up as I would like for it.

Right now the baby is babbling loudly and every now and then punctuating it with an angry sounding shriek. My head might just explode soon.

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* Oh no :( I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better! Being sick around the holidays SUCKS! Keep eating that soup!

    ReplyDelete