Friday, December 5, 2008

The Blahs

I've been very tired recently.

No, it isn't because the baby is not sleeping... She sleeps pretty well. I'm not quite sure what it is. My boyfriend thinks it's because I don't eat right during the day and I don't get enough exercise. This may be true but is hard to remedy. To keep patient with Lorelei I try to stay low key. When she goes down for a nap it can be hard to switch gears into "do stuff" mode. Since I'm not always sure she'll stay asleep often I end up sitting her at the computer until her nap is over... out of a lack of momentum once I get started internetting.

It's a quite blah feeling, and I'm a bit worried that my depression is going to sneak back in now that it's getting cold to go along with the dark. It may be already here, but I certainly don't want it getting any worse.

Any suggestions those who stay home with their babies?... or those who don't too .... I'm open to ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment