Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Scattergories (aka a meme of a different name)

I came across this via the lovely OhChicken who writes the blog WeAreFambly, who got it from calliope who says “it’s harder than it looks! Play here or let me know if you play on your blog. (note to those new to the game: these don’t have to be actual truths. If it helps- replace the word “you” in the questions & substitute it with “someone”.) Play on & use your imagination! Use the first letter of the answer to the first question to come up with answers for the rest.”

1 )What is the name of your favorite Holiday themed song?
Grandma got Run over by a Reindeer (not really but I can't figure out the name of my favorite one and it's driving me nuts!)

2) Something on your wish list
Giant new television, with input jacks that don't require jiggling

3) Something you plan on baking
Gingerbread cookies

4) Something you plan on giving
Gifts!

5) Something you plan on avoiding eating
Green eggs and ham

6) Something you plan on adding to the chorus of ‘12 Days of Christmas’
Grunty babies squirming?

7) Something you plan on returning/ re-gifting
Gravy mix

8 ) Something you wish was stuffed into your stocking (heh)
Grey purring fluffy kittens

9) Some place you wish you could travel to this month
Greece

10) Something you will decorate with
A green, wonderful smelling, live christmas tree... if I can convince my boyfriend that we need one.


My brain is not functioning on any semblance of normal tonight... so this turned out much less amusing than I was hoping. Also, I cannot get these italics to go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment