.. just outside of Austin in Cedar Park there is going to be a new water park that sounds awesome, made in an old quarry. I cannot wait to take my girls there. They will have the spouts hidden in the natural looking rocks.
Time to be random and irrelevant
I found one of those old Myspace surveys and filled it out:
1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
A fairy or a wench ;) sinc ei already have those costumes
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling?
Charcoal grilled with cheese and a little steak sauce
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
Something completely random I'm sure... I'm not very political
4. It's your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
Taking a long walk through the area to see what there is to explore
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
7. What do you think Captain Hook's name was before he had a hook for a hand?
8. Rock, paper, or scissors?
9. How long was it from 'the first date' until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding?
There was never a real proposal... we decided to get married for insurance reasons
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter?
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city?
The Texas state capital building
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
Red Bull O.O
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
Take my chances
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet?
We've already given up cable TV
20. What is your highest level of education? Bachelor's Degree
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it's been?
Something like $3.57. Yikes! Makes me glad I drive a little Protege 5
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
Easy--- a housekeeper! I'd rather have someone else clean up than someone else take care of the girls.
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
Stuck in traffic
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up' swear word?
MRRFFFUUUOOOWWWWWWW-- yeowch. (yes really)
Was that enlightening? No? I didn't think so. Sorry guys... busy week isn't allowing as much photography exploration as I wanted.